Tuesday 11 December 2012

A CRACKER OF A SWAP!

Over the last couple of years that I have been blogging and reading other peoples blogs I have read about "swaps" and thought it would be fun to take part.  I joined Mad about Bags Christmas Cracker Swap and was partnered with Helen from Moonstruck CreationsThe idea was to create a Christmas cracker from a kitchen roll tube filled with little gifts and then wrapped in a piece of fabric.
And this is what Helen sent me

 A cracker wrapped in a lovely red shiny fabric tied with shiny red ribbons an topped with a crocheted star.
Inside were all these gifts

Two pages of cracker jokes - like "what fish sleep a lot?  Kippers"  haha!!
A Yankee candle, spiced orange flavour
A chocolate bear MMMMmm...
A cupcake lip salve
Candy cane sweet to hang on my tree and then eat of course
Three mulled wine scented tea lights with beautiful sparkly beaded edges
A bird cage keyring
A packet of handy Ho Ho Ho tissues!

Thank you Helen, for such a great cracker!

And this is what I sent to Helen:  a felt owl ornament, sachet of cappuccino coffee, incense sticks, a sparkly lidded box, a tiny ceramic elephant candle, a bar of chocolate, lip salve, a glass angle and a tinkly bell.



 
 
 


 

 

 

4 comments:

tlcukjourney said...

I didn't know about this swap but wish I would have participated!!! I love doing things like this! And you really did well! Great cracker!!

moonstruckcreations said...

Thank you so much for being such a great swap partner - I loved everything you sent to me!

Will blog about the swap soon!

Have a lovely Christmas.

Helenxx

tlcukjourney said...

Okay Lizzy... it's a deal! And you let me know if you find a swap and I'll participate! Thank you!

Tracy said...

what a lot of lovely goodies inside your cracker and what super gifts you sent Helen, i'm so glad you enjoyed the swap!