Thursday 31 October 2013

Trick or treat?

All set for Halloween.  

Pumpkins on my dresser and some lovely  chrysanthemums  in a baked bean tin.


Three little knitted pumpkins!


Man-eating pumpkin!  This should scare away all the little trick or treaters!  Hope it shows up when it gets dark.  I have bought some little packets of Haribo sweets and expect there will be a few knocks at the door later.  
I miss going out trick or treating, but no little ones at home anymore!  Now must go and find my hat and cape to answer the door in!  


Now it's dark another photo with the candles alight.

2 comments:

greenthumb said...

Love all of your pumpkins, on one came knocking last night.

tlcukjourney said...

LOL...
LOVE the pumpkin with the leg in it, I have to remember that one!!
My kids would get a kick out of that!
Tammy x